Monday, October 7, 2013

Meet the Stylists: October Spotlight



We absolutely love our stylists here at Suggestions Salon and would love for you to get to know them more!! Every month we are starting a stylist spotlight featuring one of our amazing stylists so you can get to know our girls behind the chair! This month we are so excited to be featuring the amazingly talented

Q. Where did you go to school?
A. Capelli Institue of Hair
Q. How long have you been doing hair?
A. 5 years and still obsessed!
Q. Where are you from?
A. Pleasant Grove, UT
Q. What is a must-have prodcuct you love?
A. I'm addicted to the Pureology line! Since weare going into the winter months our hair is in need of some serious love. I use the hydrating shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner has menthol and hydrates the hair to reveal soft, Lustrous hair as well as protects your oclor vibrancy. I love the hydracube deep conditioner, its a must!
Q. What are your favorite things about doing hair?
A. I LOVE color and haircutting
Q. Give us  a tip or trick about styling hair.
A.I love doing curls! I use my flat iron to curl and its my obsession:) Products are a must for styling. It helps with memory, hold and shine!
Q. Tell me your favorite tool for styling hair.
A. My blowdryer creates so much opportunity! I love all my round brushs and lacing comb.
Q. What inspired you to go into the industry?
A. I have always wanted to be in the industry. I love getting paid to have fun:)


We love having Jessica as part of our Suggestions Salon team! She is so much fun to be around and is so amazing with cuts and colors! Some of her beautiful colors are feautured below..

{Jessicas favorite Pureology products she uses on her clients for a volumizing blowout}
Pure volume
Silk Bodifier
Supreme Control

Stop by Suggestions Salon this month to recive an amazing deep condition treatment and blowout from Jessica for 10$ off!!